Hagman Architect’s dedication to crafting beautiful, finely designed homes stems from Tim Hagman’s artistry, and passion for helping clients compose a creative expression of themselves. We refuse to get “type-cast” or pigeonholed into a style – rather pride ourselves on delivering fresh, original and at times unusual ideas.
“I’m just not comfortable settling for a 50% solution. I know the difference. I know when we are “there.” – Hagman Architect Principal, Tim Hagman
Through a thorough and exploratory design process, we succinctly translate clients’ needs into designs – often the final being very reminiscent of the first concepts.
Tim will never make mention of his decorated tenure but the wall of award plaques (over 50!) speaks volumes for the accolades, from media and prestigious industry associations, that he has received over the years. Hagman Architects is also a humble pioneer of green building (link to sustainability page) in the Roaring Fork Valley, something that is a cornerstone to his design philosophy today.
At the core of Hagman Architects…
- Originality – Creative, one-of a kind, and always unique.
- Excellence – Doing your very best 100% of the time.
- Honesty– No BS here – We focus on building long-term relationships through integrity and transparency.
- Knowledge – Doing exceptional work means constantly bettering yourself.
- Accountability - A deep belief in responsible, sustainable construction.